Friday, May 19, 2006

Update

Swimming- Since Sean was in Bar Harbor last weekend Christian and I invited Grampa Goding to come watch his lesson last Saturday. Christian did such a great job kicking and going under water. Grampa enjoyed being able to watch and took us to breakfast afterwards.

Teeth- His third tooth is well on it's way to being fully in but the fourth tooth is just taking it's sweet time. When I checked it this morning it was very red and inflamed. He is taking it very well.

Sleeping- I took two days off from work and de-cluttered the house. I moved Christian out of our bedroom and into our large living room. Christian has spent 3 nights sleeping in his new "room" and he is sleeping through the night. He goes down around 7:30 pm and wakes around 5:00 am. It is so nice to be able to sleep and to also have my space back.

Eating- Christian eats so well. He is eating three meals a day with bottles in between. He also has dessert and cookies on occasion. His favorite cookie is the arrowroot cookie and I think that they are pretty good as well.

Binky- about two weeks ago Christian decided that he is no longer going to use a binky and we are not going to question him as to why.

Sitting- He is sitting all by himself now. If he falls he can't get back up though.

Crawling- we are starting to see the beginning stages of crawling. We have seen him get up on his hands and knees but he can't move from there. We're close though.

Hmm, I can't think of any other topics for discussion so I guess you'll have to wait until my next post for more info.......Enjoy the rainy weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home