Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Today is the Day for Weight Loss.

Today is the day that I try to lose my pregnancy weight!
I gained about 70lbs and lost about half of it already. None the rest must come off. I would like to be able to fit into all of my wonderful clothes and look go for the summer. I enjoy taking classes at the local YMCA and only stopped when I became pregnant so it's time to resume.

I weight in at 175lbs on my 5'4" frame so I'll keep you all posted as to how I am doing.
I am feeling a bit guilty though. In order for me to go to the gym I need to leave my son at daycare and it makes me feel bad to not be at work and not have him with me. Sean understands but feels that I need to do something for me and that my attitude is better when I feel good about myself. He is changing his schedule on certain days so that I can go 4-5 times a week. Consistency is the key to my gym attendance so wish me luck! I'm also logging my diet on FitDay.com. If all goes well I hope to purchase the software. It seems wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home