Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Christian is here!

Wow.
My baby boy is finally here!

I had to be induced last Wednesday because I was one week past my due date and my doc was going on vacation the following week.
Labor became more painful than I could bare so I gave in and got an epidual.
After the epidural I felt like a new woman and pushed my son out in less than an hour.

He was 8lbs 2oz and 21 inches long. He has the longest toes that I have ever seen on a baby.

He is eating, sleeping and waking well.
We have offically been christened in pee and poop.

Our baby is a quite and calm baby.
We are enjoying his presence in our lives.

I have knitted a few stitches in DH hat but Christian is taking up quite a bit of my time.
Oh. I hear him...gotta go.

3 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Congratulations! Enjoy that healthy little boy :)

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger @Veraddi said...

Ooooh how wonderful!! Congrats. As the mother of 3 boys myself I fully understand their special brand of christening..LOL! Just wait until you get the direct nostril shot...you never quite for get that one..LOL!

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your beautiful boy. Aren't epidurals just magic? I remember suddenly becoming human again after mine took effect. Take life as easy as you can and enjoy him.

Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home