Thursday, March 02, 2006

My son likes to EAT.


So Christian has been eating baby food for two weeks and has discovered how wonderful it is. He has now decided that he can choose between a bottle of formula or baby food and he does. Yesterday he ate cereal mixed with a fruit three different times. Since he is already in the 97 percentile I am concerned about this huge jump in appetite but I will go on the feed on demand theory for now. Christian has his first taste of vegetables today at daycare. I'm curious as to if he will like green beans since he has been eating sweet fruits. He already tries to feed himself though I'm not sure if he is just trying to shove something in his mouth or if he is actually aware that it is feeding. He is such a quick learner! I love him with all of my heart and soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home