Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm Knitting Again!

Yeah for me.
I have joined the gym, kept my home clean, been working full time, cooking meals from scratch and now I am knitting again. It's amazing how you can think that you have no time but as you add more and more activities to your schedule you can find more time than ever. I guess it motivates me to try and fit one more thing in for the day. It also helps when you have a man who pitches in a bit :)
I picked up the reversible knit hat that I was knitting for my dear man but it is on circulars right now and I've decreased to the point that I need to switch to double pointed needles but alast I do not own size 4s. Bummer. I guess that I now have a reason to go to the local yarn shop and purchase some. Wish me luck and pray that I have the strength to not purchase more yarn while I'm there.

So I put that project down and started knitting with a chenile type yarn on size 9 circs. I don't have a pattern. It is just stocking stitch and I hope for it to become a running for the dresser in my bedroom. We'll see what develops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home