Tuesday, July 26, 2005

busy

I have knitted, torn apart and knitted again.
It seems as though I cannot take two steps forward without taking two steps back first.

Anyway, I finished my toddler socks but I have no clue if the sizing is correct.
My nephew came home from Bar Harbor yesterday and I will need to go measure him.



I'm working on a sweater for him as well. I am attempting to modify a pattern for a 6-12 month old to be the correct size for a 2 year old. I have torn many a row out but I beleive that I'm halfway done now. The hard part is over.

The baby bunting, trouble project has yet to take off. I barely have a dozen rows complete. I have no desire to work with the fancy yarn though the end product is very adorable.


My love, Sean, is begining to realize that I have a problem with knitting...he has yet to see the new yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home