Thursday, July 14, 2005

Can't take them anywhere....

So the family went out to Pat's Pizza for dinner last night. At the end of the dinner Sean and Aaron started trying to convince each other to give the other one a piggy back ride out of the resturant. Next thing I know the two of them are on the floor with a table flipped almost over and the Aaron screaming "Daddy!!!!".

How embarassing...for them more than me.

I instantly walked away from them while they gather themselves and reesembled the tipped table and it's contents. I guess what happen was that Sean went to fake lean on Aaron and she collasped from under him cause them both to tumble to the floor. Wonderful manors for a resturant huh?

It gave us all a chuckle for many hours though.

I explained to the 12 and 33 yr olds that this is the reason why I do not take the two of them with me food shopping. Just think, adult in shopping cart being pushed by child and crashing. You can imagine I'm sure. At least they have fun with each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home